Skip to content
- Existential philosophers didn’t have specific beliefs. The point is that we don’t know what’s going on.
- Cobys says he’s an existentialist, but an issue with that for people is that they assume saying you’re an existentialist means you have certain view points about reality
- Like there’s no God, religion is evil, life is meaningless, etc.
- Camus-the quintessential existentialist philosopher, refused to be labeled an existentialist
- Acknowledgment of the absurd-the fact that meaning and understanding elude us, yet we desperately seek answers